A lot of dogs love eating pineapple, which like other fruits should still be regarded as a treat, although it has fabulous benefits for them. Pineapples are extremely rich in
Happy Ageing. Mango Chews.
Mangoes are very good for your pet. They are packed with alpha and beta-carotene but also vitamin E, all powerful antioxidants that will delay cellular decay. In addition, mangoes are a source of vitamin A, C and B6 which can help improve your dog’s vision, immune system and provide a natural anti-inflammatory effect.
Why Mango Chews?
Although the skin is edible, it should be avoided since it can cause digestive issues. Pits are a choking hazard, you should not give them to your dog to chew as they could create an intestinal blockage if consumed. The pit also contains cyanide, which is toxic to dogs. With our Mango Chews, all the work is done! They are free from skin, no trace of pit, they are ready to make your pet go bananas with them. Pun intended! Make sure to check the back of our pouch for recommended daily dosage according to your pet’s size.
Always remember to have fresh water available for your pet and ensure that the daily treats represent no more than 10% of the caloric intake. The remaining 90 percent should come from the usual dog food.